Harvests prime follicular units (each made up of 1 to 4 individual hairs) with minimally invasive, micron-level precision
Retain the natural appearance of the donor area, thanks to ARTAS’ ability to dissect follicular grafts accurately and consistently
Allows maximum control and accuracy of end-to-end process
- Sophisticated outcome modeling
- Shorter, more comfortable treatments
- Fast recovery
- No stitches, no linear scar and nearly undetectable donor area
- More consistent results
- Image guided robotic alignment with high resolution cameras
- Healthier, intact grafts with high level of transplantation success, thanks to minimally invasive dissection
- Intelligent and intuitive controls allow optimal physician control of the process
- Excellent patient satisfacton
The ARTAS Procedure
- ARTAS Hair StudioTM technology is used to create the patient’s individual hair restoration solution as a 3D model.
- The patient can see a simulated result, and ARTAS calculates the optimal hairline, and the number of grafts required to achieve it.
- ARTAS HD vision system uses specialised algorithms to identify and select the best hair follicles for harvesting.
- Hair is harvested with robotic precision to preserve the natural look of the donor area. The follicular units are stored awaiting transplantation into the recipient area.
- 12 days later, the hair follicles are transplanted, following the customised hairline design. The advanced analysis of the recipient site creates optimal site distribution, avoiding damaging any healthy hair.
- Hair in the donor area grows back to a blending length within a week or so of treatment.
- After about three months, the transplanted hair will begin to grow in its new location. At around 6 months, the patient will notice more significant growth.
- The end result is the most natural yet available from any hair transplantation procedure.