- The concentrated thermal effect and micro ablation of the inner layer of the vaginal wall stimulates collagen regeneration and contraction of the elastin fibres.
- Treatment can result in the formation of new blood vessels, leading to a better blood flow to nourish the tissues, and an increase in the sensitivity of receptors.
- The vaginal mucosa helps to restore moisture content, and becomes thicker and softer, in turn helping to restore elasticity.
The LOTUS GynoLaser Applicator delivers
fractional energy direct to the sub-mucosal layer.
The thermal effect is achieved in microscopic columns, with minimal impact on the surrounding tissue. This causes contraction of the collagen fibres and stimulates neocollagenesis.
- It is a well-tolerated treatment with a sensation of warmth, but little to no discomfort
- Three 10-15 minute treatments spaced 1 month apart are recommended for best results, then maintenance treatments at 6-monthly intervals.
90° angle Probe
- Designed for reliable treatment delivery and ease of use.
- Built-in clicking support fixture, which automatically rolls the pillar every 15 degrees: no manual movement of the handpiece is required.
- Optimum wavelength for collagen regeneration.
- Micro-pulsing energy means excellent safety profile.
- Research indicates that the combination of CO2 and RF increases clinical improvement significantly.
LOTUS GynoLaser treats the conditions that lead to:
- Vaginal dryness, itching and burning
- Diminished sexual sensation and dyspareunia
- Vaginal and vulval pain or discomfort
- Vaginal laxity
- Stress incontinence
- Recurrent thrush
Vaginal Mucosa Post-menopause
Vaginal Mucosa Normal
|Irradiation Type:||CO2 Laser|
|Laser Power:||Up to 30 W|
|Pulse Duration:||20 – 5,000 us|
|i-STACK||1 – 10|
|Treatment Area||8 mm|
|Repetition||0.2 – 2 sec / Single|
Fibroblast structure before treatment
Fibroblast structure after treatment