- 308nm single wavelength, no harmful light
- Comfortable treatment
- Suitable for children
- No side effects
- Flexible treatment tip allowing all desired areas to be treated
- Flexible treatment tip enables doctor to illuminate different diseased sections and improve the efficiency of treatment greatly.
Big Spot Light
- Spot light is 25.62 cm2 – reduce irradiate times
- The light spot size is 25.62cm2, which is effective to reduce irradiate time. Meanwhile, spotlight lampshade provides diversity treatment on different diseased area and increases working efficiency.
- Maximum energy density is 6000mj/cm2
The light source of Eximal is a molecule consisting of Xe atom and Chlorin atom under the effect of electric filed. As chlorin atom can accept a electron from Xe atom, the two atoms are activated and on an unstable combination state, thus producing single-rate excimer light.
Intelligent, easy to use operating system
- 4 inch touch screen
- Intelligent controller
- Convenient user operation in various treatment modes for optimal treatment accuracy
|Feature||NB UVB||308nm Excimer Laser||308nm
|Safety||Side effects and adverse reaction||Safe||Safe|
|Treatment time||Several months||10 to 15 times||10 to 15 times|
|Treatment efficiency||Low energy, long irradiation time||Small light spot, long irradiation time||Adjustable large light spot, high energy, short irradiation time|
|Pertinency||Strong phototoxicity, harmful to surrounding healthy skin||Single wavelength, deep penetration, high efficiency, protects healthy skin from radiation hazard||Single wavelength, deep penetration, high efficiency, protects healthy skin from radiation hazard|
|Treated area||Invalid for facial edge and wrinkle areas||Valid for facial edge and wrinkle areas||Valid for facial edge and wrinkle areas|
|Consumables||Consumables required for some areas||Consumables required||“Zero” consumables|
Research results: 81% of patients achieved over 74% elimination rate in fewer than 10 treatments.
Clinical data demonstrated that patients achieved 82.4% elimination rate after 15 treatments, while patients who had 5 treatments averaged 41.9% elimination rate.
|Light Source:||XeCI Excimer Light|
|Limit Power Density:||50mW/cm2|
|Light Spot:||25.62cm2 94.2cmx6.1cm)|
|High Energy Spotlight:||spotlight lampshade: 0.8cm2|
|Single Irradiation Time:||1s-120s|