Low-Level Laser (light) Therapy
HR3 also enhances any medical treatment for common androgenetic alopecia, diseases such as lichen planopilaris, as well as hair aging
DIODS & LOW-LEVEL LASER THERAPY
- 246 defocused HLED Laser Diodes (30 mW / HLED)
- Pulsed Emission at 584 Hz (Frequency B of Nogier)
- HLED emission spectrum at 630 nm (± 10%)
- Irradiation 4.2 J / cm2 – 70 mW / cm2
- Low Intensity Laser Therapy
- 5 treatment programs (Hamilton-Norwood Scale)
- The Microprocessor controls 5 specific programs for each level of Alopecia, Level 1 to 7 Hamilton-Norwood
- Autonomy 15 Sessions
- Portable Control + Charger
- The battery status indicator:
- GREEN: Sufficient load and working at battery
- ORANGE: In charge or working with transformer
- RED: Low battery
- 7 Differed Areas: Frontal left, Frontal right, Parietal left, Parietal right, Lateral left, Lateral right and Occipital
- Interchangeable cap device
Product Videos and features
The specialist doctor will diagnose the type of alopecia and the best hair treatment for hair loss, both in men and women. Once the alopecia treatment has been determined, the doctor prescribes a domiciliary capillary treatment, which includes the HR3 device and Nutricosmetic products. The specialist will determine the frequencies and times of the capillary treatment.
The LEDs (Light Emiting Diodes) stimulate cells and reactivate the microcirculation in the scalp. Several studies of renowned dermatological teams and trichologists at international level have verified its effectiveness. HR3 is a discreet helmet, cap-shaped design that allows easy and comfortable treatment for alopecia at home.
Hairox Plus is a nutricosmetic that inhibits the negative effects of the enzyme 5alpha reductase, which causes the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and generates fibers of collagen and elastin sufficing, which will help the good anchoring of the shell that sustains female and male capillary fiber.