- In a class of its own for speed (450 picosecond pulse duration) and power (peak power of 1.33GW.
- Pigment is shattered into infinitely small particles that can be more readily eliminated by the body.
- Multi-wavelength treatment, 1064nm, 532nm, 595nm, 660nm: removes full range of colour tattoos, including difficult greens and blues.
- Ultra-precise irradiation means minimal risk of damage to surrounding tissue, and faster patient recovery time.
- HEXA focusing lens concentrates up to 15 times more energy in each dot.
- Laser Induced Optical Breakdown shatters the target only.
Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
Dry & rough texture
Chicken pox scars
The Clear Picocare 450 Advantage
HEXA Microlens Array technology handpiece focuses up to 15 times more energy in each dot, thanks to its exceptional quality and refractive properties.
Laser Induced Optical Breakdown delivers laser-induced damage to the target without any damage to the epidermis.
LIOB (Laser Induced Optical Breakdown)
Higher peak power combined with shorter pulse duration provides better efficacy for the treatment of pigmentation, tattoos, epidermal lesions and dermal lesions.
Picocare 450: the perfect picture of fast, effective and innovative treatment for pigment removal and skin rejuvenation
Talk to us about the difference Picocare 450 can make to your treatments
1300 346 448
HEXA Laser Induced Optical Breakdown offers excellent results
- In fewer treatments
- With less discomfort
- Lower risk of side effects
Comparison of effect on tissue of HEXA MLA vs Fractional technology
|Wavelength||1064nm & 532nm +595, 660nm|
|Maximum Energy||500mJ(1064nm), 300mJ(532nm)|
|Peak Power||1.3GW(1064nm), 0.6GW(532nm)|
|Pulse Duration||1064nm @450ps, 532nm @350ps, L532nm @450ps|
|Repetition Rate||Single, 1~10Hz|
|Handpiece||Filter H/P: 595, 660nm
Collimated H/P: 7mm
MLA H/P: 3-5mm
MLA H/P: 6-10mm
2 – 1omm Zoom Handpiece
7mm Collimated Handpiece
2x 3-5mm & 6-10mm “HEXA” (Holographic MLA) Handpieces
2x Filter Handpieces (Optional)