- Secret 3D needles are precision manufactured to the highest medical standards to offer the best possible micro-needle RF treatment available
- The smooth, even surface of the needle delivers a uniform energy pulse, helping to minimise any unwanted damage to surrounding tissue
- Choose between non-insulated and insulated micro-needles, depending on indication and treatment
- Patient generally find Secret 3D treatment highly tolerable.
- A topical anaesthetic cream is applied and allowed to develop for 20−30 minutes prior to treatment. Treatment itself takes about 20–30 minutes, including aftercare.
- The patient may experience transient erythema for approximately 3−4 hours.
- Treatments are generally spaced about 3−4 weeks apart, and most patients see excellent results following 2−4 treatments.
“The SECRET RF is the ultimate solution for acne scar repair working well on all skin colours with next to no down time. I have been impressed time and again by its reliable, predictable results and extremely positive patient response.”
Thermal image showing penetration of RF Fractional Micro-Needles
Cross-section of treatment area before and two weeks after treatment with Secret 3D
Secret 3D User Experience
Secret user interface display
Monopolar RF Handpiece
SmartCureTM Electro Pen
SmartCureTM combines several thermos-coagulation techniques in a single electrolysis needle. There are various nokor needles designed to treat a wide range of conditions from thread veins and wrinkles to ice pick scars.
|RF Frequency||2Hz / Robotic Handpiece|
|Intensity||0 ~ 100 Level (10 Step)|
|Repetition||0.2 / 0.5 / 1 / 2sec / Single|
|Needle Figure||25 electrode needles (5×5) 8mm square (Standard)
16 electrode needles straight (optional),
64 electrode needles 15mm Square (Optional)
|Treatment Area||1cm x 1cm|
|Adjustable Depth||0.5 ~ 3.5mm (0.1 step)|
|Treatment Duration||50ms ~ 950ms|
|Electrical Power||100 ~ 240 VAC. 50 / 60Hz|
Mono polar RF
|RF Electrode||Mono polar|
|RF Electrode Size||ø15|